Here you will find some answers to your "How do I..." questions. To get additional questions answered please email your question(s).
How to Register
To fully use smartgolfscorecard.com you must first register. To register click on register in the log in box or go up to the tab My Locker and click register there. Fill in all required and applicable fields (this is just to help make to site more user friendly). Click Submit and now you're ready to enjoy the site.
How do I enter a course & tee information?
How to enter Course info
First, Log in to your account if not already. Then, go to tab Clubs and click Add Club. Fill in all required and applicable fields. Click Submit.
- In the State field if you don't find your state or province click on other. A combo box will appear were you can enter the name.
- Club Type refers to: Is it a private club, semi-private, public or a small 9 hole.
How to enter Tee info
If just added a club the next screen will prompt you to add a tee. If you're coming back to add a tee or adding another tee, you must first Log in if not already. Go to tab Clubs and click Add Tee. In the search box find the club you would like to add a tee for and click Continue. Fill in all known fields (**if fields are left blank certain features will not work).
- Type: Refers to Championship, Men's, Ladies', etc.
- Color: Corresponds to the type of tee.
- **Course Rating/Slope: Usually these numbers are found on the scorecard from the club. If not, you will have to ask the club for them.
- Number of holes: How long is the tee - 18 or 9 holes.
How do I upload a picture taken at a course?
First, Log in to your account if not already. Then, go to tab Clubs and click Search/List. In the search bar set the definitions. Click on the club from the population list below. In the Upload Pictures box click on Browse (the site will accept 1MB and less size pictures). You can also add a name to the picture and notes. Then click Upload.
How do I enter/edit/delete a scorecard?
How to enter a scorecard
Log in to your account if not already. Go to "My Locker" and click "Scorecards (Rounds)" under My Pages. Click on New Scorecard or Submit New Scorecard form the Quick Links. Go down through the drop menu. Click Continue. Fill in all applicable information. The more you fill in the better you can track your game. Click Save.
- Score: enter the number of strokes for that hole
- Fairway: Did your drive make it on the fair way? Click once for "yes," twice for "no," or just leave it N/A.
- GIR: Green In Regulation: made it on the green and still have two putts or more left to make a par.
- Putts: Number of putts to put the ball in the hole from the green.
- Drv. Dist.: How far did your drive go (or first swing)?
- Up & Down: This is when you still have two strokes to par but not on the green. Next swing puts the ball on the green and the following putt makes it in the hole. Click once for "yes," twice for "no," or just leave it N/A.
- Sand Save: This is when you still have two strokes to par but you're in the sand. Next swing puts the ball on the green and the following putt makes it in the hole. Click once for "yes," twice for "no," or just leave it N/A.
How to edit or delete a scorecard
Log in to your account if not already. Go to "My Locker" and click "Scorecards (Rounds)" under My Pages. Find the line that the scorecard appears in and click the edit button on the right. To delete the card just click the delete button.
How do I create a group?
To create a group follow these steps:
- Log in to your account if not already
- Then click Add Group under "My Locker" menu
- Enter a group name and description, then click Submit. You will be redirected to your group’s page.
- In the group’s page for each golfer you would like to add to the group enter their username and click Add.
- The golfer you add to your group will need to approve your request of adding them to your group. So please ask them to go to your group’s page and click the approve icon.
- Once you have the group created, you will be able to see your group in the general statistics pages