Smart Golf Scorecard - for Windows Mobile 6 / PocketPC - Release History
Previous Mobile 6 / PocketPC SGS App Releases
WM6/PocketPC Release History
June 12, 2010
- Changed the domain name that the application communicates with. This had to be done in anticipation of moving SmartGolfScorecard.com to a new hosting location.
- Removed disabled Courses and Friends menu items. These were just taking up space and confusing users.
March 13, 2010
Small fixes..Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when uploading a scorecard from a non-US region.
- Rearranged the main screen to make more room for list of scorecards.
SGS 1.1.0 - Beta
July 3, 2009
This is a beta release at this time. Please help test it. Thanks!Bug Fixes:
- Made Add/Remove golfer buttons/icons in scorecard screen bigger. These are now working like true buttons.
- Incomplete rounds interfered with uploading completed rounds.
- Added a warning alert when updating rounds. When updating round setup the scores & statistics will be lost.
- Round type was not updating when editing/updating round setup.
- Added About box. This will help identify what version SGS is and what Platform SGS is running on.
April 24, 2009Bug Fixes:
- When missing SmartGolfScorecard.com login and trying to download data no error is displayed.
- If a round is entered and then a failed attempt is made to get updated Clubs data, unrecoverable error is thrown.
- SmartGolfScorecard.com login does not save when you exit the application
- When a round is uploaded, it will be automatically marked as Uploaded. Additionally, you can manually mark the round Uploaded or Not Uploaded in the Rounds screen.
- First time the application loads it will ask for SmartGolfScorecard.com login.
April 18, 2009
Initial Release. Major functionality to track scores and stats on the mobile device. Communication with SmartGolfScorecard.com to get Club and Golfer data as well as to post scorecards. See User Guide for details.