Smart Golf Scorecard - for Windows Phone 7
Mobile WP7 SGS App
SGS for Windows Phone 7
If you have a Windows Phone 7 device you can keep an electronic scorecard right on the course. After you complete your round using the Smart Golf Scorecard you will be able to easily upload the scorecard to SmartGolfScorecard.com.
- Scorecard Tracker
- Range Finder
- Club Caddie
Questions, comments, and suggestions can be submitted via the SmartGolfScorecard.com contact page.
- SGS Free (Golf) - Free for 30 rounds
- Smart Golf Scorecard - Trial version for 5 rounds, paid after that.
Here's a check list of items that you will need to setup before using the application.
- Register - You must be a registered user of SmartGolfScorecard.com. The website membership is free. You can register via the phone application or the website. If you are already registered with the site you can skip this step.
- Add Courses to your Favorites list - At this time you will need to use the website to search for courses and add them to your favorites list.
- GPS Mapping - To use the Range Finder & Club Caddie features you will want to make sure that your courses have each hole mapped with GPS coordinates. At this time, please use the phone application's or the website's contact feature to let us know which course you would like us to map for you.
- Add Clubs to Golf Bag - At this time, please use the website to configure your golf bag. This step is optional if you want to use a generic list of clubs.